Texas Lions Camp
P.O. Box 290247
Kerrville, TX 78029
Welcome to Texas Lions Camp On-line!
Thank you to all who made Texas Lions Camp's Mission to Serve Children a resounding success in 2014. Officially, 1,524 children attended TLC in 2014 - our Third Largest Record for the number of children served during the Summer months!
Picnics Registration - 2015 Now Open
As is customary, picnic registration for TLC will open at Midnight on October 1, 2014. Since the registrants are then selected for their dates by lottery, it is no longer necessary nor advantageous to register at mignight (which we hope will be a blessing to our volunteers). Requests will be taken through October 7, 2014 after which time the lottery will be administered and dates awarded.
For all of those interested in providing a 2015 picnic for the kiddos, please review the policy and procedures, which will answer any qustions that you may have about the process.
To get started, open an account, login and fill out the three forms (about 3-5 minutes). Even if you registered last year, you will need to open a new account for the 2015 season and then register for your selected events.
>> See Who Served in 2014 with our deepest gratitude
>> Available Dates - 2015 | Open Account | Login
>> Assigned Dates - 2015
Work-Weekend Registration -2015 Now Open
TLC is blessed to have a tremendous outpouring of support from Lions Clubs, Leo Clubs, Churches, Boy & Girl Scout Troops, Civic Clubs, corporations and others that "roll up their sleeves" to work in order to prepare the TLC Campus to receive kiddos.
TLC will host three workdays in 2015 in order to prepare the campus for the arrival of our campers. Normally these will be held on the first Saturday of March, April and May; however, this year Easter will fall on that weekend in April.
Q. How do I register?
A. Click the date of your choice below, and fill out the short form.
- Are you a youth leader wanting to bring a youth-group? Please read the youth Sponsor's guide below.
Registration is Now Open On-line!
- March 7, 2015
- March 28, 2015
- May 2, 2015
Summer Schedule 2015
The Schedule for Summer Camp 2015 was recently set by the Board of Directors.
- Session 1 - June 7 – 13, 2015 (Ages 7-16)
- Session 2 - June 14 - 20, 2015 (Ages 7-16)
- Session 3 - June 21 -27, 2015 (Ages 7-16)
- Session 4 - June 28- July 4, 2015 (Ages 7-16)
- Session 5 - July 5- July 11, 2015 * Concurrent
- Camp Neuron July 5- July 11, 2015 * Concurrent
- Session 6 - Camp David - July 12 – 18, 2015 * Concurrent
- Down syndrome - July 12 – 18, 2015 (Ages 12-16) * Concurrent
- Session 7 - Camp Discovery - July 19 – 25, 2015
Camps for Type 1 Diabetes
- Session 8 - Diabetic 1 - July 26– Aug. 1, 2015 (Ages 8-15)
- Session 9 - Diabetic 2 - Aug 2 – Aug. 8, 2015 (Ages 8-15)
Events at TLC
(click the calendar to see details)